Boston Area Moodle Users Group

April 21, 2010

BAMUG June Meetup?

Filed under: Uncategorized — Adam Lipkin @ 1:25 pm

Hi, everyone!

There were a lot of favorable responses to the suggestion that we hold an all-day BAMUG meeting, and I think we can definitely generate enough content to fill a day with programming.

Since April and May tend to be insanely busy months all around, I’d like to propose June as a possible timeframe. I realize that summer presents its own share of problems, with conference travel, vacations, and server upgrades — but I do hope that there’s a good time for everyone.

I’d like to propose three possible dates. Please let me know which ones work best for you; although there may be no date that works for everyone, finding the one that the most people can commit to would be a great start. We will once again gladly host it here at Brandeis.

Proposed dates:

Wednesday, June 9

Thursday, June 17

Tuesday, June 29.

As with the all BAMUG meetings, this will be free, as we want schools to be able to send as many people as possible. And naturally, if anyone has something they’d like to present, please let us know! I do see us running this relatively like a Barcamp/unconference (is “MooCamp” a much sillier name than “Moodle Moot?”) , so it’s perfectly fine to decide to present or host a talk as late as the day of the meeting.

I’m looking forward to hearing from everyone. Please feel free, of course, to pass this along to anyone local using Moodle. As always, this information will be available on our blog, too (http://blogs.brandeis.edu/bamug/).

17 Comments

1. If you’re just new to the internet marketing arena, you might be confused as to which money making opportunities you should follow. Trying to figure out which information about turning a profit is for real or not can be difficult. Perhaps you’ve only found opportunities that look too good to be true and thought there was no substance to making money on the internet. It can be confusing to know which opportunity is real without becoming overwhelmed by it all. The fact is that there are still plenty of real ways to earn money online. Here are some ideas for getting your internet marketing career started and get you earning money online.

Comment by Knöl I Bröstet — July 27, 2012 @ 4:48 pm

2. Gaming private computers are not as challenging as you might perhaps assume, and performing your personal gaming individual pc isn’t as challenging as plenty of persons would make you consider. Seeing that you previously have a distinct software in thoughts when building your extremely own gaming device, you will find really only three principal parts you’ve to need to feel concerned about, and every small thing else is truly secondary: the processor, movie card, and RAM.

Comment by Chae Jagoe — July 30, 2012 @ 11:08 am

3. http://www.purevolume.com/nawylicxisu624/posts/1940624/What+Are+The+Benefits+Of+Green+Tea+Extract+Pills, Youre so cool! I dont think Ive read something like this before. So nice to search out any individual with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with slightly originality. useful activity for bringing one thing new to the internet!

Comment by Clair Mcclanahan — August 6, 2012 @ 3:31 am

4. pop over to these guys, It’s highest to participate in a contest for the so much effective blogs at the web. I will advocate this web site!

Comment by Sondra Lyons — August 6, 2012 @ 9:20 am

5. Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your web-site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched everywhere and just couldn’t come across. What an ideal website.

Comment by Arnita Kilker — August 6, 2012 @ 4:19 pm

6. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be really something which I feel I’d never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely huge for me. I am looking ahead in your next submit, I will attempt to get the hang of it!

Comment by Best PPD website — August 20, 2012 @ 7:24 pm

7. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post’s to be what precisely I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web log!

Comment by pokemon — September 6, 2012 @ 5:14 am

8. Greetings! I’ve been following your site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

Comment by Save Money On Tickets — September 9, 2012 @ 1:28 am

9. Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re utilizing? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a honest price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Comment by Faustino Luthi — September 15, 2012 @ 4:16 am

10. I’m a lengthy time watcher and I just considered I’d drop by and say hello there for the extremely initial time.

Comment by yesyada — October 14, 2012 @ 7:45 am

11. Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

Comment by Santiago Odiase — November 25, 2012 @ 5:29 pm

12. Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics? Thank you!

Comment by Assassins Creed 3 Cdkey Generator — November 27, 2012 @ 7:39 am

13. Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Comment by Warz Hacks — November 27, 2012 @ 7:39 am

14. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

Comment by Mobile Security Patrols Chichester — November 27, 2012 @ 9:32 am

15. I like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to blogroll.

Comment by Mobile Security Patrols Chichester — November 27, 2012 @ 9:36 am

16. You made some decent points there. I appeared on the internet for the problem and found most individuals will associate with together with your website.

Comment by Tom Lineberry — January 7, 2013 @ 4:21 am

17. I really like your writing style, excellent information, appreciate it for putting up :D.

Comment by Gustavo Raucci — January 22, 2013 @ 3:39 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress

Protected by Akismet
Blog with WordPress

Welcome Guest | Login (Brandeis Members Only)