Fall 2011 proved to be another great semester for BUMTA! Teams Prudence, Temperance, Fortitude and Justice had the opportunity to compete at four invitationals hosted by the University of New Hampshire, Tufts University, the University of Massachusetts Amherst and our own invitational here at Brandeis. Congratulations to the members of all teams for their excellent performances.
Special congratulations go out to those members who won individual attorney and witness awards:
- Jasmine Etesse – witness (17)
- Shafaq Hasan – attorney (18)
- Chris Amstutz – attorney (20)
- Dan Willey – attorney (18)
- Christ Amstutz – attorney (19)
- Ricky Rosen – attorney (18)
- Michelle Sinnreich – witness (18)
- Jessi Puterman – witness (19)
- Maddie Ziff – attorney (20) and witness (19)
A special congratulations also goes out to Team Temperance for their 5-2-1 finish at the Thanksgiving Classic hosted by Amherst which earned them 6th place! Way to go BUMTA and good luck this spring!