Still looking for an upper-level elective? Have you thought about taking a 200-level masters or 300-level PhD course? You will need to obtain the professor’s permission to enroll, but if you have the necessary preparation, you might consider:




Name (required)

Email (required)


Speak your mind

Protected by Akismet
Blog with WordPress

Welcome Guest | Login (Brandeis Members Only)