German Chancellor Angela Merkel is taking credit for a decision that was actually made by her predecessor, Gerhard Schröder: To end the use of nuclear power. Still, Green Party leader Jürgen Trittin (here with Merkel) is happy about the decision.
What you can find on this page
- Smart Growth - Twelve Theses
- Implementing Gender Equality at the World Bank
- What Can the European Union Do in Syria?
- HBS Tours Exploring the Energiewende
- Krista Sager
- The Energiewende - the Result of a Powerful Mass Movement from Below
- A Stable Afghanistan? Training Soldiers is Not Enough
- Powering Africa through Feed-In Tariffs
- New IPS-Boell Website on Climate Finance and Private Sector Intersection
- Roric McCorristin