German Chancellor Angela Merkel is taking credit for a decision that was actually made by her predecessor, Gerhard Schröder: To end the use of nuclear power. Still, Green Party leader Jürgen Trittin (here with Merkel) is happy about the decision.
What you can find on this page
- Creating a Peoples' Europe
- Hasina Safi, Palwasha Hasan, Lida Nadery and Mary Akrami
- Afghans find their way
- Jan Philipp Albrecht, Dr. Konstantin von Notz, and Malte Spitz
- Growing Opposition to President Hassan Rouhani: Is the Honeymoon Ending?
- Ukraine: What the EU can do
- The great revenge of the North? TTIP and the rest of the world
- Reexamining the United States’ shale gas success: Is Europe letting the fox in the henhouse?
- Taking a Gender-Sensitive Approach in the Green Climate Fund to the next Level: Recommendations for the 6th GCF Board Meeting
- Global Financial Governance and Impact Report 2013