Members of the Brandeis GPS Community may submit job postings from within their industries to advertise exclusively to our community. This is a great way to further connect and seek out opportunities as they come up. If you are interested in posting an opportunity, please complete the following form found here.
Where: This position is with a confidential company in Cambridge, MA. Applicants interested in the position will work with the New Dimensions in Technology Recruiting Agency.
New Dimensions in Technology (NDT) continues to be on the forefront of change. Our experienced Recruiting Team has seen industry trends come and go. NDT Recruiters have developed keen insight into companies that are most likely to grow and prosper. NDT also offers a proven track record of successful matching of candidates with client companies by understanding our candidates career goals and knowing the needs of our client companies and their corporate cultures. We have partnered with start-up companies to staff and grow their businesses into FORTUNE 500 companies; we have assisted our mid-size and large client companies in recruiting the most sought after superstars. No matter what the global economic conditions, NDT consistently delivers value to both new and long-time client companies and candidates.
Position: Head of Engineering Operations
The engineering team is looking for a results-oriented person to establish our Engineering Operations capability. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have strong project management and organizational skills, be experienced with modern software development process and tracking tools including data analysis and reporting functions, be familiar with agile software development processes, and strong communications and people skills. The Head of Engineering Operations reports to the SVP Engineering, and is a project management and reporting service resource to the individual development teams and the engineering department as a whole.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of industry experience as software project manager.
- Experience with Agile Methods (Scrum), especially as it relates to project-level information and reporting.
- Strong organizational skills and comfort with detailed information, including financial, technical tasks and workstreams, and deliverables/action items.
- Self-motivated, driven, and results-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS or BA in Management, Business, Computer Science or equivalent.
Great to have Skills and Experience:
- High-tech software company experience, especially databases.
- Experience with specific development environment tools experience:
- Confluence (Wiki)
Click here to view further details on this opportunity!
To receive full consideration for this position, candidates are asked to submit a Resume/CV and Cover Letter through the recruiting agency’s online portal here.
Please make sure to reference seeing these positions through the Brandeis GPS job spotlight post.
Not subscribed to our blog?
Leave a Reply