If you’ve been taking GPS courses for a while, you know that the summer term doesn’t have to put a damper on your summer plans.
Help us prove that, as a GPS student, you can access your coursework from any location — yes, even the beach. Snap a photo of you (with LATTE, of course) in your favorite summer spot, and share your photo with us on Twitter or Instagram. The winner will receive a 15% discount on the fall 2016 course of their choice.
Rules and Eligibility
- Photos must include a clear shot of LATTE and/or the Brandeis app on a computer or mobile device, but NO identifiable data of your fellow classmates.
- Instagram photos, captions and/or Tweets must follow the submission guidelines noted below.
Additionally, you must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the prize:
- You complete your summer 2016 course.
- You are admitted to a GPS program OR you have submitted a completed application to a GPS program no later than Aug. 2, 2016 (this includes new applicants as well as GPS alumni returning for a sequential degree).
- You are NOT a Brandeis employee (though we invite Brandeis employees to participate for fun!)
Please follow these steps to participate:
- Decide what platform you’d like to use to submit your photo (yes, you can use both!)
- If you’re using Instagram: tag us in your Instagram photo using @brandeisgps and include #summerofGPS in your caption.
- If you’re using Twitter: include @brandeisgps and #summerofGPS in your Tweet.
- Email a backup of your image and caption/Tweet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit as many entries as you’d like between now and the end of week 10 (Tuesday, Aug. 2, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EDT), and we’ll announce the winning photo on our blog before the start of fall registration.
Contact Michal Miller at 781-736-2174 or email@example.com.