Members of the Brandeis GPS Community may submit job postings from within their industries to advertise exclusively to our community. This is a great way to further connect and seek out opportunities as they come up. If you are interested in posting an opportunity, please complete the following form found here.
Where: Axis Communications in Chelmsford, MA
About: Axis is a company; Axis is a culture; Axis is a way of life. The employees at Axis are innovative, dedicated, energetic, charismatic, strive for success, and that’s just the beginning. Their employees are the driving force of the company and seek to move it forward towards the goal of being number one in our industry. Axis encourages their employees to work hard, and play harder; whether it is a game of darts or ping pong on your break, a pickup game of basketball during lunch, or socializing at the summer outing, Axis employees are always outgoing and lively. Axis allows and promotes independent thinking; Axis seeks to act as one, to be always open, and to think big!
Position: Reporting Analyst
Position Details: Axis Communications is seeking an individual with a proactive approach in understanding the needs of their business and excels at quantitative business reporting and analysis.
- Provide financial and statistical business analysis to support and drive business initiatives
- Prepare and distribute various sales reports and analysis on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for all
departments and levels of Management
- Develop new report packages, utilizing Cognos
- Spearhead database initiatives to increase reporting capabilities and efficiencies surrounding Axis processes
- Work with Sweden IT team in maintaining appropriate standard reports in a user friendly format within the
- Provide systematic evaluation of sales systems to ensure data accuracy
- Assist in executing monthly POS reporting to deliver sales commissions
- Performs other related duties as needed
To view additional details on this position, please visit the career portal here!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance, Math, Computer Science
- Fluent in all Microsoft Office Applications
- IBM Cognos
- 2-5 years experience
Axis offers competitive pay and a great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, 401K and tuition reimbursement. Perks include five-star company events, a fun culture and a casual dress code. Axis is a nationally ranked Great Place to Work and they’re growing fast. Join their team!
To receive full consideration for this position, candidates are asked to submit an application on the Axis Communications career portal.
Please make sure to reference seeing this position through the Brandeis GPS job spotlight post.
Not subscribed to our blog?
Leave a Reply