It was so good to see Brandeis University alumni at #DeisReunion17 last weekend! In case you missed us at the festivities on campus, we want to make sure you know about the Brandeis alumni tuition discount on all Graduate Professional Studies courses and programs.
Whether you’re looking to obtain a master’s degree or supplement your resume and develop new skills with professional courses, continue your Brandeis experience with our part-time, fully online curricula.
View our Fall 1 and Fall 2 course schedules, or click the links below to learn more about our graduate programs:
- Bioinformatics (MS)
- Digital Marketing and Design (MS)
- Digital Innovation for FinTech (MS)
- Health and Medical Informatics (MS)
- Information Security Leadership (MS)
- Instructional Design and Technology (MS)
- Project and Program Management (MS)
- Software Engineering (MSE)
- Strategic Analytics (MS)
- Technology Management (MS)
- User-Centered Design (MS)
As a GPS student, you’ll enjoy:
- Engaging online classes that generally have an average 12 students per classroom.
- The Brandeis standards of excellence you know and love.
- A convenient and flexible online learning model.
- Insights from experts within the industries we teach.
- One-on-one attention and support from faculty and staff.
Interested in learning more about Brandeis GPS? Check out our website or contact our enrollment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-736-8787.
Leave a Reply