Members of the Brandeis GPS Community may submit job postings from within their industries to advertise exclusively to our community. This is a great way to further connect and seek out opportunities as they come up. If you are interested in posting an opportunity, please complete the following form found here.
Where: Boston Private Bank & Trust Company in Boston, MA
About: Boston Private is a leading wealth management and private banking company, headquartered in Boston and serving clients from 34 offices in Massachusetts, California, Florida, Wisconsin, Georgia. Today, wealth is being created by an extraordinary variety of business owners, entrepreneurs, and leaders in private partnerships, nonprofits and every corner of our economy. These busy individuals are Boston Private’s clients, and they each have different priorities and goals for their businesses, families and communities. Boston Private is committed to establishing a close personal relationship with each client in order to provide a sound, custom approach for their very individual needs. And as a leader in both wealth management and private banking, Boston Private has the broad expertise to evaluate your financial life as a whole, and create comprehensive solutions for whatever personal or business financial needs you may have. Boston Private is also deeply committed to the communities in which we live and work, providing financial solutions for affordable housing, first-time homebuyers, economic development, social services, community revitalization and small businesses.
Position: Deposit Area Trainer
Position Details: Boston Private is currently seeking a creative, hardworking individual to assist in the design, development and delivery of customized role-based training using a variety of methods with a current focus on eLearning, in-person and virtual training. This is a new opportunity to design training programs from the ground up in a dynamic, collaborative environment with a company at the start of an exciting transformation strategy. The Deposit Trainer will work with subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop sustainable solutions to help ensure new business processes and systems are adopted with minimal impact to daily production.
- Partner with SMEs to design training curricula and programs
- Assist Business Area Trainer in delivering individual training program goals, overall program objectives and module objectives
- Develop creative, engaging e-Learning modules for deposit office role based training
- Deliver instructor-led training on an as-required basis
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions
- Ensure training is focused on increasing the capability of employees to perform in their job
To view additional details on this position, please visit the career portal here!
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years’ experience designing, developing, delivering & evaluating instructional design programs preferred
- Knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design techniques & customer service concepts
- Some travel required
- Advanced computer (most recent versions of all MS Office products) & Internet skills
- Experience with Adobe Captivate, WebEx and Camtasia or similar eLearning tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage to priorities, organize & plan work to satisfy established timeframes
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills: writing, listening, speaking, comfortable communicating in front of all levels within the organization (virtual and in person)
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with subject matter experts
- Ability to quickly understand technical subject matter
- Demonstrate professional and technical writing skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to think creatively
Boston Private is an equal opportunity employer.
To receive full consideration for this position, candidates are asked to submit their Resume/CV and a Cover Letter on the Boston Private career portal.
Please make sure to reference seeing this position through the Brandeis GPS job spotlight post.
Not subscribed to our blog?