The Brandeis GPS blog

Insights on online learning, tips for finding balance, and news and updates from Brandeis GPS

Student Spotlight: Charlie D’Angelo

Student spotlight on Charlie D'Angelo from Northborough, Massachusetts. He is part of the Digital Marketing and Design Program and is a digital marketing manager at Boston Scientific. He has taken seven class. Movie theater or Netflix? Netflix. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate almond chip. If there were 25 hours in a day, how would you use that extra hour? Learn to play the piano. Mr D'Angelo says, "Digital marketing expertise is so important in today's business world, and my goals include being the most knowledgeable digital professional I can be to help Boston Scientific continue to grow."

3 Comments

1. Hi, nice to meet you, friend. I like to write about technology, the internet, software, hardware, and other developments. One of my most recent writings discusses about blog belajar seo. If you have free time, you can stop by friends.

2. My family all the time say that I am killing my
    time here at web, however I know I am getting know-how
    all the time by reading thes pleasant content.

3. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My website
    has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is
    popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being stolen? I’d definitely appreciate it.