Brandeis Graduate Professional Studies (established in 1997) extends the opportunity for excellent, applied professional education at the graduate level to a more diverse, part-time, working-adult population. All degree programs in the division are professionally oriented, applied in nature (combining requisite theory with the practical application of learned material), and taught by expert adjunct faculty who are practitioners of their subject matter in their professional lives. The division now offers 8 fully online part-time master’s degrees , 3 full-time master’s degrees, and a certificate in healthcare analytics.
GPS Master’s Programs
- Bioinformatics (MS)*
- Digital Innovation for FinTech (MS)*
- Digital Marketing and Design (MS)*
- Health Informatics (MS)*
- Learning Experience Design (MS)*
- Project and Program Management (MS)
- Robotic Software Engineering (MS)*
- Software Engineering (MSE)*
- Strategic Analytics (MS)*
- User-Centered Design (MS)*
With four 10-week sessions each year, GPS provides exceptional programs with a convenient and flexible online approach. Courses are small by design and led by industry experts who deliver professional insights and individualized support.