Members of the Brandeis GPS Community may submit job postings from within their industries to advertise exclusively to our community. This is a great way to further connect and seek out opportunities as they come up. If you are interested in posting an opportunity, please complete the following form found here.
Where: Thermalin Diabetes, LLC in Newton, MA (but will travel to Boston, MA)
Thermalin’s world-class team is leveraging breakthroughs with significant IP built on 25 years of research on insulin by Dr. Michael Weiss, Chairman of Biochemistry at Case Western Reserve Medical School (CWRU). Their new molecules, novel formulations, and devices address unmet clinical needs, enable new delivery technologies and reach rapidly developing markets.
Position: Data Scientist
- Prepare data visualizations and analysis reports for board meeting, investor presentations and team progress meetings
- Format and analyze data to extract key performance parameters
- Perform statistical analysis on study results
- Update and maintain preclinical studies database/find new ways to improve upon current system
- Bachelors Degree in life and/or physical science or quantitative major (courses in statistics a plus)
- At least 1-3 years experience, post graduation, in an industry setting as a data analyst
- At least 3 distinct, observable examples where achieved meaningful excellence
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel, Powerpoint (advanced functions, pivot tables, VB macros, charting visuals) and willingness to expand range of skills
- Knowledge or experience with any statistical software language (R, Matlab, SAS, Minitab, Sigmaplot, Prism, etc.) is a big plus or willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a remote office setting at times and be able to communicate with various professionals in the drug development field
To receive full consideration for this position, candidates are asked to submit a Resume/CV and Cover Letter through the company’s career portal here.
Please make sure to reference seeing this position through the Brandeis GPS job spotlight post.
Not subscribed to our blog?