Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts is hiring an Identity & Access Management Administrator to work out of its Hingham office (with occasional travel to branches in Boston and Quincy).
BCBSMA partners with GPS to offer tuition discounts to their employees, and we are excited to share this opportunity with our community. Apply here.
Identity & Access Management Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for an IAM Account & Access Administrator, will be responsible for administration of various BCBSMA applications security. This role requires experience working with large scale IAM solutions, developing and executing operational processes and aligning tightly with business needs. The primary deliverable for this person is to govern and administer the accounts and access including mainframe applications.
- The Security Administrator will be accountable for initiating the process for creating user access and timely notification of ID’s and passwords enterprise wide.
- Provide IT Security governance and collaborate with external vendor Security personnel, Help Desk and BCBSMA business area SME.
- Administrators to provide effective communication and appropriate authorized access.
- Coordinate and review reporting/tracking on status of access to legacy systems, remote access, and internal LAN based systems.
- Support requests for remote access.
- Streamline and ensure removal of all account access for associates and non-associates that have terminated employment or services with BCBSMA. Must also integrate and maintain HR and audit termination requirements.
- Implement and support day-to-day computer security controls including but not limited to creating access and control, monitoring, security awareness relating to BCBSMA mainframe, Active Directory, desktop computers, and VPN.
- Consult, Implement, and manage access associated with e-commerce products.
- Develop and support audit related reporting to business for protected business groups, products & access types.
- Other relevant job duties as assigned or required by IT/Business to support environment changes.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Information Technology is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory and LDAP is highly desired.
- Previous Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience is preferred.
- Experience with Mainframe, Unix and/or Solaris is a plus.