The Summer 2016 Justice Brandeis Semester (JBS) programs have been announced!
The programs scheduled for Summer 2016 will be:
- Art Today with Peter Kalb
- Emerging Powers and the New World Order: The Politics and Culture of Globalization 2.0 with Chandler Rosenberger, Harleen Singh and Pu Wang
- Health, Law, and Justice with Sarah Curi, Alice Noble and Andy Hart
- A Sports Writing Summer in Boston with Peter May
- Voice, Web and Mobile Applications with Timothy Hickey and Marie Meteer
These JBS are intensive 8-, 9- or 10-week programs that combine thematically linked courses, internships, field-based research experiences, creative work, and community engagement opportunities – all designed to delve deeply into a specific area of inquiry.
More detailed JBS program information can be found at:
Please note that there are limited spaces and financial aid available so early applications are encouraged!