This blog is designed to provide a forum for past and present members of the Brandeis Physics Department to talk about physics, research, upcoming events related to physics, and experiences at Brandeis as a physicist, student of physics, or alum. Please send your information to Catherine Broderick (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- interesting bits of news about science relevant to people here
- deadlines and business items relevant to people here
- as an undergraduate or graduate student, faculty member, postdoc, or staff member your experiences and research
- as an alumni, your memories and advice to students and your current research and work experience
and most especially
- news about science being done here
Please write for a wide, non-specialized audience of scientists and students including the following:
- a title
- 1-4 paragraphs of text
- (optional) 1 or 2 graphics with (optional) captions
- links (URLs) to the paper, background material, lab webpages, etc.