Mostly this is so I can nag people to quit Lasergene so they stop using up licenses. Please quit Lasergene if you are not using it. Leaving it open all day is not acceptable.
Rotation talks by Biochemistry and Biophysics first-years today, Fri, 10/31/08 in Gerstanzang 121, 11:30am.
There will be pizza.
Now that you’ve gotten used to the PureEdge forms that NIH was using for electronic submission, they’re moving to use Acrobat forms instead.
During the transition, be sure to check the program announcements to figure out which format you should be using.
Windows haters should be happy about this, I think.
Sue Paradis says she is cleaning up preparatory to the move, and has leftover stuff from Kalpana’s lab to give away:
- glass culture tubes (lots) from VWR, Fisher, etc + assorted caps
- small plastic scintillation vials
- dialysis tubing
- glass micropipets (1-5, 10, 20, 50 ul)
- gel equipment-assorted boxes, combs and leads
- glass plates for running bigger vertical acrylamide gels
Stuff is on a cart in the hallway outside Bassine 330