Registration for the Brandeis University Summer School is open and we’ve added 20 new classes!
2021 Summer Session Dates
- Session I – June 1 to July 2, 2021
- Session II – July 5 to August 6, 2019
- Extended Session O – June 1 to August 9, 2021
View our full academic calendar.
As many Brandeis students are still unable to travel, we also want to remind you that Summer School classes will be entirely online this summer. There will be two models of online instruction:
- Session 1 (Tuesday, June 1 – Friday, July 2, 2021) and Session 2 (Tuesday, July 6 – Friday, August 6, 2021) will offer five-week courses via “remote learning,” through which students engage with instructors and classmates by utilizing Zoom for synchronous meetings, as well as LATTE.
- Extended Session O (Tuesday, June 1 – Monday, August 9, 2021) will offer a number of 10-week “Zoom-based remote learning” classes and 10-week asynchronous online classes. Asynchronous classes use a common structured calendar of readings, assignments, and interactions with classmates.
Learn more about online classes and how they are conducted
How To Register
- If you are a Brandeis student there is an additional step to enrolling in summer. Brandeis students must activate their student record in Sage before they can enroll. Visit the detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to register in Sage.
- If you are a Visiting Student who normally attends another college or university, welcome! Visiting students can follow these instructions to create a new Brandeis student record and enroll.
- Some courses have already filled to capacity and are running wait lists. So be sure to select your classes and register in Sage soon!
We hope you’ll join us for a class this summer!
We’re offering a variety of courses this year to help you fulfill degree requirements and explore new academic interests. Many students use summer to focus on challenging courses like Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and Economics. Some students also use their summer term to work on a second or third major, or lighten their course load for a future semester when they will be studying abroad or working at an internship.
Whatever your reason is, the Brandeis Summer School offers you the chance to study and connect with our talented faculty and fellow students in small classes!
EXPLORE | EXPERIENCE | EXCEL
Remember to subscribe to our e-mail list to be notified of the latest class schedule updates and registration deadlines.