In response to Coronavirus/COVID-19, Brandeis has moved all classes online. Summer School staff are currently working remotely but holding regular office hours.
At present, we anticipate that summer courses and programs will run as scheduled on campus, but this may change based on public health updates. Should this change, we will notify you immediately. Please sign up for the Summer School email list to receive news, updates, and notifications.
We are aware that this is a stressful time for everyone and we are here to assist in any way that we can. Learn what steps Brandeis is taking to protect our community.
Listed below are the steps that the CDC recommends to take in order to protect both yourself and others during this global pandemic:
1. Clean your hands often
2. Avoid close contact with others
3. Stay home if you are sick
4. Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
5. Wear a facemask if you are sick
6. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily