Spring/Summer needs for the Brandeis’s Social Justice Committee’s Jewish Family Service’s Giving Circle Project
The Social Justice Committee’s Jewish Family Service’s (JFS) Giving Circle Project is off to a successful start. The family has enjoyed the winter jackets, sneakers, and other items we provided for the winter season and the Committee has requested a needs list for the Spring/Summer season.
The family’s JFS mentor said Mom uses the makeup bag that was given to her past Christmas from Brandeis. Mom doesn’t get to spend much on herself and her mentor said it was really nice to have something for her. While the winter was marked by children’s illnesses and other stresses, Mom really appreciated BNC’s support. (As you know, the family was deserted by the children’s father. The family consists of a working Mom, a 3 ½ year old son who is on the autistic spectrum, and twin boys who are 18 months old.)
Here is the Spring/Summer Wish List for our JFS’s Giving Circle family along with delivery instructions and financial donation options which must adhere to Brandeis National Committee regulations.
Please submit checks, gift cards and items by April 20, 2017 to:
707 Thistle Hill Lane (Somerset Run)
Somerset, NJ 08873
Spring/Summer Giving Circle needs:
- Checks for new items should be made out to cash or Margo Siroty and deposited in the box at her front door. On Memo section of checks write: Somerset BNC G.C.
- Gift Cards should be purchased from BP, EXXON or Walmart and mailed to Margo or deposited in the box at her front door. Please put them in an envelope labeled with your name, address, and phone number.
- Laundered and gently used clothing should be left at Margo Siroty’s. (Please call Margo at 973-366-4883 to let her know what items you are donating and when you are delivering them.)
Gently used and freshly laundered items:
- Spring/Summer clothes: Sizes 18 months to 3 yrs
- Summer shoes: (sneakers, sandals and water shoes sizes 6,7,8 and 10 (9s are not needed) She has a lot of mix
- Light-weight pajama sets: sizes 2 and 3
- Socks – size 2
- Swim Trunks: sizes 24 months or 2 and 3
- For Mom –Scarves, skincare and hygiene products (face wash, face lotion, body wash, body lotion, lip balm, hand lotion.)
If you have questions, call
Marilyn Altman: 732-868-5463
Margo Siroty: 973-366-4883
Somerset Brandeis National Committee’s involvement has been a big help to this hard-working Mom and her three little boys.