The Rabb School of Continuing Studies will award diplomas to nearly 100 GPS students at its 2016 commencement ceremony this Sunday, May 22. Approximately half of the graduating class is expected to attend the event, which will take place on campus from 8 to 9:30 a.m. EDT at the Faculty Club.
Given the online nature of GPS programs, many graduates are arriving from out-of-state and will be visiting the Brandeis campus for the first time. Some students are traveling as far as Israel, Canada and throughout the U.S., including Texas, Georgia, Missouri, Utah and Illinois. The university will stream the ceremony for those who cannot attend here.
The ceremony will feature remarks from Christopher Anderson, president of the Massachusetts High Technology Council, and Jay Caplan, a May graduate from the Master of Science in Strategic Analytics program. Caplan and his Strategic Analytics cohort are the first group of graduates from that program, which launched in the fall of 2014.
Diplomas will be handed out from the following areas:
- Master of Software Engineering (17 graduates)
- MS in Bioinformatics (6 graduates)
- MS in Health and Medical Informatics (12 graduates)
- MS in Information Security Leadership (12 graduates)
- MS in Technology Management (13 graduates)
- MS in Project and Program Management (22 graduates)
- MS in Strategic Analytics (11 graduates)
- MS in Virtual Management (1 graduate)
- Graduate Certificate in Project and Program Management (1)
Congratulations to our graduates!
Leave a Reply