Members of the Brandeis GPS Community may submit job postings from within their industries to advertise exclusively to our community. This is a great way to further connect and seek out opportunities as they come up. If you are interested in posting an opportunity, please complete the following form found here.
Where: A privately-held education industry trailblazing company dedicated to improving the lives of people through literacy achievement. This confidential company has branches in both MA and NH. Applicants interested in the position will work with the New Dimensions in Technology Recruiting Agency.
New Dimensions in Technology (NDT) continues to be on the forefront of change. Our experienced Recruiting Team has seen industry trends come and go. NDT Recruiters have developed keen insight into companies that are most likely to grow and prosper. NDT also offers a proven track record of successful matching of candidates with client companies by understanding our candidates career goals and knowing the needs of our client companies and their corporate cultures. We have partnered with start-up companies to staff and grow their businesses into FORTUNE 500 companies; we have assisted our mid-size and large client companies in recruiting the most sought after superstars. No matter what the global economic conditions, NDT consistently delivers value to both new and long-time client companies and candidates.
Position: Vice President of Engineering/Chief Technology Officer
Their Mission: To provide quality professional learning, ongoing support, programs, and tools to educators whose goal is to educate students to become fluent independent readers.
This is a newly created position. He/she will be a key member of the executive leadership team and report directly into the Publisher/CFO. The person in this role will lead the company in their next generation of web and digital offerings and must have a strong background in leading high-performance product development teams.
- Experience building and leading high performance product teams that partner well with marketing, program management, and customer support
- Creative technology leader who still loves to “code” with product development experience in agile methodology processes, leading mobile and web application development teams
- Demonstrated competency in leading technology teams, including managing resources across multiple projects in a complex environment
- Superior analytics, planning, innovation and product development mindset
- Demonstrated interest in and understanding of emerging educational and product technology trends and opportunities that prepare students and drive highly personalized learning experiences
- Knowledge of best practices for data security, especially regarding student or other sensitive data; identity and access management
- Knowledge of Data & Information Management: Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, Analytics
- History of working with a Service Oriented Architecture, REST
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills – with the ability to influence, facilitate, collaborate and manage cross-matrix team
- Knowledge of mobile technologies including Objective-C, xCode, Swift, Xamarin, Java, Eclipse
- Knowledge of cloud technologies including Microsoft Azure and Cloud Computing Strategy
- Experience in using Gamification in a learning environment a plus
- Bachelor or Master’s CS Degree
- Passionate about using technology to make a difference in a person’s life
- Start-up experience
Click here to view further details on this opportunity!
To receive full consideration for this position, candidates are asked to submit a Resume/CV and Cover Letter through the recruiting agency’s online portal here.
Please make sure to reference seeing these positions through the Brandeis GPS job spotlight post.
Not subscribed to our blog?
Leave a Reply