For the first time ever, the city of Boston will be hosting Boston FinTech Week, a four-day event featuring some of the world’s biggest and brightest financial services institutions and the people behind them.
Sponsored in part by Brandeis GPS, Boston FinTech Week (which runs from September 11-14) is a collection of conferences, networking opportunities, workshops, and more centered on innovation in Boston’s financial services ecosystem. Throughout the week, attendees can expect to be submerged in everything FinTech, from insights and trends in Massachusetts FinTech to the integration of artificial intelligence into financial services institutions. A closing party in the Seaport District hosted by MassChallenge will conclude the weeklong festivities on Thursday evening.
Given the recent launch of our MS in Digital Innovation for FinTech, GPS is thrilled to partner with Boston FinTech Week and have a presence at several events. We hope you’ll join us at the following events (all times are EDT):
- Monday, Sept. 11, at 11 a.m.: The Revolution Started Here
- Tuesday, Sept. 12, at 11:30 a.m.: Addressing the Talent Gap in the FinTech Innovation Economy
- Wednesday, Sept. 13, at 10 a.m.: Women in FinTech and Financial Services hosted by FinTech Program Chair Ashley Nagle Eknaian and moderated by GPS faculty member and Boston FinTech Week co-organizer Sarah Biller
- Wednesday, Sept. 13, at 6 p.m.: Mass Innovation Nights 102 a demo night where GPS faculty and Boston FinTech Week co-organizer Sarah Biller will be standing in as an expert
- Thursday, Sept. 14, at 6 p.m. Boston FinTech Week MassChallenge Closing Party
All events are free at Boston FinTech Week, but pre-registration is required. If you’d like to learn more about the event and programs offered, check out the event website here. Make sure to RSVP to events featuring Brandeis GPS faces so that you can reach out and talk to us, and don’t forget share your experience using the hashtag #BostonFinTechWeek.