Members of the Brandeis GPS Community may submit job postings from within their industries to advertise exclusively to our community. This is a great way to further connect and seek out opportunities as they come up. If you are interested in posting an opportunity, please complete the following form found here.
About: Our clients are looking to the future. We’re helping them get there. We are the engine that powers the world’s investments. We hold and manage money for millions of people: our clients and their clients. We’re responsible for 11 percent* of the world’s assets. Our clients face big challenges. Risk. Regulation. Complexity. It’s those challenges that inspire our solutions. Systems to improve efficiency. Tools that turn data into insight. Research that shapes strategies. Large enough to serve more than 100 markets, we’re local enough to deliver on the ground. This means we’re closer to the world’s investments; closer to the communities where we operate; and closer to the clients we serve.
Position: Instructional Designer
• Participates in all phases of course design and development including conducting training needs analysis, development of instructional materials and deployment.
• Works with training manager to determine needs of the course and appropriate method of delivery.
• Works with subject matter experts to design and develop training courses that support State Street Global Operations; may require analysis and data gathering with SMEs.
• Creates course evaluations to measure effectiveness and modifies course as needed.
• Able to utilize multimedia technology and e-learning authoring tools.
• May provide support and mentoring to less experienced designers on the team.
3 to 5 years instructional design and/or technical writing experience. Experience supporting business operations.
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrates solid project management skills.
• Knowledge of instructional design methodologies and adult learning theory.
• Knowledge of the latest trends in emerging adult distance learning.
• Strong eLearning design and development background; virtual classroom (webinar/webcast) design and development experience strongly preferred.
• Detail and deadline oriented; able to complete tasks in accordance with a defined schedule.
• Must be able to work collaboratively, as well as independently.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects and move rapidly from one project to another.
The hiring team is looking to move fast on this position!
Make sure to reference seeing this position through the Brandeis GPS job spotlight post.
Not subscribed to our blog?