Heller’s Office of Admissions wishes you and your loved ones a safe and happy holiday season! The Office of Admissions will be closed from December 24th through January 3rd and will be taking a little hiatus from the blog during this time, but we’ll be back with fresh content on January 3rd. In the meantime, I’ve compiled a list of five resources that prospective students and applicants may find helpful, as well as three things that I’ll be doing over the break that I would recommend that you do too!
- How to Apply – find details on how to apply for each of our programs as well as the deadlines to submit your application.
- English Proficiency and Application Fee Waivers for International Students – international applicants can check if they will need to submit IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo test scores and whether they are eligible to have their application fee waived.
- Upcoming Events – coming up in January, we’ll be hosting several virtual sessions, including Is the Social Impact MBA Right for Me?, Is the MPP Program Right for Me?, and The Heller Experience: Master’s Programs Current Student Panel.
- Financial Aid – Learn about the cost of tuition, our 100% tuition scholarships, and national service scholarships.
- Our Commitment to Equity, Inclusion and Diversity – Find information about Heller initiatives to further EID, EID research at Heller, diversity events, and much more.
Take a Break!
- Get some fresh air! During winter break, it’s so easy to just curl up and hibernate, but I’m planning to take at least one outdoor walk a day. Make an activity of it by ranking your neighborhood’s holiday decorations, going to a tree or menorah lighting, or window shopping.
- Have a spa day. This isn’t just for the ladies– men and non-binary folks, you deserve a little love and self-care too. I’m prescribing everyone reading this one required pampering day where you take a long bath or shower, throw on a face mask (homemade is fine), and relax for once.
- Do the thing you never have time for. Read a book, do yoga, go to the gym, whatever it is you normally don’t have time for, make time for it over this break.
I hope all of that helps; and I look forward to welcoming you all back to the blog in January!