Sorry this is so late — I was just able to finalize my interview today. I will be interviewing Aaron Liberman. Liberman is an orthodox Jew who played division 1 basketball first for Northwestern and then for Tulane before transferring to Brandeis this year. I will be asking him about his basketball history and why he decided to transfer for Brandeis, a division 3 athletic school. Some of my questions for him include:
- When did you start playing basketball?
- Did you play other sports growing up?
- When did you realize you’d be able to play collegiate basketball?
- How has it been being a religious Jew while playing basketball in a secular college world?
- How was the basketball scene at Northwestern?
- Why did you decide to transfer to Tulane?
- How was basketball at Tulane different?
- Why did you decide to transfer to Brandeis?
- How has basketball been different at Brandeis, a div 3 school, as compared to Northwestern and Tulane?