I will be interviewing a number of editors from each respective newspaper, but one person that has definitely agreed to an interview is managing editor of the Justice Avi Gold. I want to do a behind the scenes video of either the Justice, the Hoot or both, and I think Avi is the perfect person to talk to for this story.
- What’s the process for putting together the paper?
- How many staff members are there on the paper?
- What does the hierarchy look like?
- How often do you meet as an editorial staff?
- Where do story ideas come from?
- How is your relationship with the Hoot?
- Have the two papers ever collaborated on anything?
These are just the questions that immediately came to my mind. I’m sure I’ll have more.