Remote controlling your office computer from home

With winter on the way, I thought it was time to update my instructions for How to Access Your Office Computer from Home

Call or e-mail Steven (or leave a comment here) if you have questions about personalized advice for working from home

Comments

1. Awesome information in point form with all the relative links. Thanks i have been searching for an in depth explanation as to how I would exactly go about this. I was mainly concentrating on PcAnywhere but this Timbuktu Pro looks interesting, I originally thought it was just for Mac’s.

2. Thanks Steven, Although I haven’t learned anything new it is the first time I have seem such a great summary of how to access your computer remotely. I like the fact that you have included all the operating systems in the same article and kept it short and sweet, all in all, a great source of reference.

Adrian.

3. khoris says:

I like the fact that you have included all the operating systems in the same article and kept it short and sweet

4. Billy Miller says:

Thanks for the great instructions!
    I’ve been trying to work from home more often recently and this just makes it that much easier!

Protected by Akismet
Blog with WordPress

Welcome Guest | Login (Brandeis Members Only)