Social Justice and Social Policy Announcements …from your UDR!

Hello SJSP-ers!

I hope everyone enjoyed their summer and that things are off to a great start! My name is Becca Miller and I’m your SJSP Undergraduate Department Representative! I’m a senior studying Social Justice and Social Policy, Sociology and Women and Gender Studies! I’m here to talk with you about any/all SJSP related things.. classes, class registration, the minor program, events on campus, social justice topics, what people do with SJSP minors after Brandeis, where to find free food on campus or whatever else you can think of… So feel free to contact me!
I’ll be sending out emails with upcoming SJSP events and other announcements so stay tuned for some awesome events this semester.
To start it off here are two exciting events! One is tonight so don’t forget to check it out!!
1. Brandeis Labor Coalition & Jobs with Justice presents a forum on the recent acceptance by the Heller School of 5 million dollars from Wal-Mart —> TONIGHT, 7pm, Polaris Lounge! (PIZZA!!)
2. The Art of Dialogue: a conversation with coexistence facilitator Farhat Agbaria. Wednesday, September 19th – 12:15-1:45pm Heller G-4. Free and open to the Brandeis community.
For more info on these events.. scroll to the bottom and see attached!
Enjoy the long weekend!
– Becca
See attached Flyer

Protected by Akismet
Blog with WordPress

Welcome Guest | Login (Brandeis Members Only)