Archived Ad: Aspiring Public Health Researcher Seeks Advice

My name is Yael Bellin and I am a senior at Brandeis majoring in Health: Science, Society and Policy (HSSP).  I am seeking alumni who work in public health research in the Washington, D.C. area. My past experience includes internships at groundbreaking research organizations such as Montefiore Hospital’s Care Management Organization in Yonkers, NY and The Sax Institute in Sydney, Australia. I am projected to complete a senior honor’s thesis entitled, “The Pursuit of Patient Education and Empowerment in the Midst of Chronic Kidney Disease” in April 2014. I would like to learn how I can use the skills I have acquired through these experiences into career opportunities in Washington, D.C.  I posses strong writing and analytic abilities as well as superior organizational and interpersonal skills. Specifically, though not exclusively, I am interested in connecting with those who work in clinical research labs or research institutions such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, National Institutes of Health and the American Institutes for Research.

Name: Yael Bellin ’14
Major(s): Health: Science, Society and Policy
Hometown: Teaneck, NJ
View Yael’s LinkedIn profile.