Senior interested in healthcare consulting or biotech/pharmaceutical marketing

I’m an HSSP senior interested in healthcare consulting or biotech/pharmaceutical marketing.  Healthcare consulting piqued my interest because of its wide reach and variety, so I’m looking for advice on entering the industry, finding companies with employment opportunities, and other potential career paths where health plays a major role in the company.

For several summers I’ve interned for a biotech company in the sales development and marketing departments. I want to keep my foot in the science and technical details while being part of the communications, marketing, and PR within the company. Similarly, I’m looking to hear more about people’s experiences with their roles, companies of interest/mention, and other pathways to be involved in this industry.

It’s helpful for me to hear people’s stories, so hearing where you got where you currently are and lessons you’ve learned on the way is a great help!

Name: Avanti Mohan ’18
Email: avanti.mohan@gmail.com
Major: HSSP
Hometown: Groton, Massachusetts
View Avanti’s LinkedIn profile.

To reply to this ad, email Avanti directly at avanti.mohan@gmail.com and cc: wisdomwanted@brandeis.edu for tracking purposes.