Finale

Another milestone for the books. My internship at Central Square Theatre is officially coming to a close but I am so happy for the opportunities and insights it has given me. Over the course of working at CST, I have not only learned a lot about myself as an intern, but as a person, student and professional.

I am a diligent, go-getter who keeps plugging along even when the going gets rough. There were some tough spots during my internship where I had to stop and re-strategize. Each experience has helped shape who am today and what I hope to pursue in the future. 

This summer I helped launch our last show of the 2016-17 season, The Midvale High School Fiftieth Reunion and took to the streets by my own volition to hand out postcards. I started an initiative to get CST postcards to all hotel concierge services in the area and into guestrooms. I also attended the Central Square Flea Market where CST had a table and I passed out pamphlets all day and discussed one-on-one what the theatre is all about. Lastly I contacted local television stations to hopefully bring CST beyond the stage and to the greater community via television.

So what’s next for me? We shall see! I am grateful for the experiences I had this summer and for the connections I made through the theatre. It was a pleasure to work with the other interns in gearing up for our brand new season. It is rewarding to know that my work at the theatre will not go unrecognized and that I had a hand in the upcoming productions.

I want to say thank you to CST and WOW for making this experience possible.

Tricia Cordischi